Friday, November 26, 2004
I miss those good old days.
Working there is tiring and stressing.
Its burning up all my energy.
Im so stressed up.
I even got nightmares, almost every night.
Its the 1st time i got so stressed up over work.
I pity my poor baby, he've got to bear with my ever-changing mood.
My mood swings are getting worse.
I think its due to the stress im facing.
I need all sorts of relaxation.
I miss all my friends.
Its been so long since we last met.
I wanna see all of you la, but im always so tired after work.
So sorry to all my sweeties.
I'll make it up to yall soon k. *
hugs
~
Specially to baby,
Baby, I know im being unreasonable and silly. I know i'm kicking a fuss outta nothing recently. Im so sorry. You know how much you mean to me, no matter what i say or do outta anger, dont take it to heart. I know my words can be hurting, but i cant help it when im agitated. I know it takes no effort to say sorry, but i'll do all i can to make it all up to you. I know you bear no grudges and you dont blame me. But i stil want you to know, i love you and you mean alot. You're all mine. I'll make sure those bitches dont get to lay a hand on you. ^^ I'll protect my baby with all i have.
Baby I Love You.
~
Nights all.
he loves me, he loves me not
11/26/2004 01:20:00 AM